As the Logistics Coordinator, you will work closely with the Rockdoc team to coordinate logistics, couriers, and warehouse operations. You will support relationships with the Company’s Clients, Relationship Managers and Collection Teams in British Columbia as required. The Logistics Coordinator will report to the Equipment and Logistics Manager.
This is a hybrid work from home opportunity that requires you to work from home and drive to various sites. Applicants must have a workspace with a high-speed internet connection and their own computer equipment. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and own their own vehicle. Transportation of Dangerous Goods Certificate will be required to perform this role.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support and make recommendations for development of systems and the operations of equipment and supplies storage and logistics/transport to and pick up of equipment and supplies at various locations
- Work with Equipment and Logistics Manager to assure warehouse operations are functioning and inventory is kept and reported
- Complete tracking and inventory logs as developed and implemented
- Support Relationship Managers to assure appropriate infrastructure is available for Rockdoc crew to perform testing and other services and the well fare of team members deployed in the field.
- Coordinate transport of collected swabs to designated labs
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
- You have 3+ years experience in logistics and transportation
- You have strong interpersonal communication skills
- You have excellent time management skills
- You can work independently
- You can remain flexible and adaptable in fast paced evolving environments
- You have a valid drivers license
- logistics: 3 years (required)
8 hour shift
Interested in Applying?
Please e-mail [email protected]